Terms and Use
Welcome to the Computing Technology Solutions, LLC website (the “Site”). Please read the following Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) carefully before using the Site. By accessing or using the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree with these Terms, please do not use the Site.
Use of Site
Computing Technology Solutions, LLC grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to use the Site solely for your personal or internal business purposes. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, display, perform, modify, create derivative works, transmit, or in any way exploit any part of the Site without prior written consent from Computing Technology Solutions, LLC.
The Site contains information, text, graphics, images, software, and other materials (collectively, “Content”) that are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws. You may not use the Content in any way that infringes any intellectual property right or other right of any person or entity. You may not remove or modify any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the Content.
You may submit or upload content, including but not limited to comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other materials (collectively, “User Content”) to the Site. By submitting User Content, you grant Computing Technology Solutions, LLC, a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such User Content throughout the world in any media.
You agree not to use the Site to:·
- violate any applicable law or regulation;
- transmit any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, or other items of a destructive nature;
- impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- interfere with or disrupt the Site or servers or networks connected to the Site;
- use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Site;
- engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by Computing Technology Solutions, LLC, may harm Computing Technology Solutions, LLC or users of the Site or expose them to liability.
Disclaimer of Warranties
THE SITE AND ITS CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. COMPUTING TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS, LLC DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR ITS CONTENT WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPUTING TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS, LLC, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, OR SERVICE PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ITS CONTENT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS, OR LOSS OF DATA.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Computing Technology Solutions, LLC, its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and service providers from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs, expenses, or fees