At CTS, we realize that your financial system is the lifeblood of your organization. An Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution takes your financial system to the next level by unifying all areas of your entire business. By integrating your accounting, customer information, warehouse management, and sales & marketing into one robust system, you empower yourself to have more accurate and real-time information, resulting in better business decisions.
To even further maximize your Return on Investment (ROI) and streamline your business processes, integration between your website and your ERP solution is essential. This allows you to achieve the following benefits:
- Online orders and quotes seamlessly entered into existing accounting system
- Minimize data entry and reduce the costs of sales
- Increase customer satisfaction by enabling them to manage their own accounts
- Reprint invoices, pay outstanding balances, and verify/track orders
- Retrieve real-time inventory via the web, email, pager, etc.
- Integration with shipping vendors – UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc.
CTS supports a wide-array of ERP/financials systems including:
- Microsoft Dynamics – Navision (NAV), Axapta (AX), Great Plaines (GP), Solomon (SL), and Small Business Financials
- Sage Software – MAS 90, MAS 200, and Peachtree
- Intuit – QuickBooks
- Any custom ERP solution – SQL-based or ODBC enabled